How can you make a difference for Hospice?
Our partners, Hospice of the EUP, rely upon community donations and volunteerism for their continued success. Wondering how you can help Hospice? Please consider...
- giving the gift of time as a Hospice volunteer
- making a donation to help us purchase the extra comforts needed by Hospice patients
- honoring a loved one with a memorial donation
- providing for future Hospice services by making a charitable donation in your will or trust
- supporting future Hospice fundraisers, like the annual Madrigal event
Every gift counts, especially to a family in need.
No matter the amount, every gift helps families utilizing Hospice services. Monies are used to provide needed supplies that can be expensive for a family, like nutritional drinks or adult diapers. They are also used to grant last wishes that provide both the patient and family members with special moments and happy memories. Sometimes donations are used to provide meals to families who are in the final days with their loved ones. Each situation is unique, but one thing is absolutely certain: Hospice of the EUP will use your gift in a way that benefits the patients and families using Hospice services.
If you'd like to discuss volunteering or making a donation, call Tracey Holt at (906) 259-0222.
Donations may be sent to:
Hospice of the EUP
308 W 12th Ave
Sault Ste. Marie MI 49783